Select the service that will best deliver growth to your business
Taking data and then qualifying it until it becomes a prospect, our lead generation service has proven to be a great success for many of our clients. We have a proven effective strategic process that enables our telemarketing agents to introduce your company, build awareness of your product or service, develop trusted relationships with gatekeepers and obtain information to access key decision makers. In addition, we seek to find out as much about the prospect’s current situation as possible, identifying where their challenges lie and if current suppliers are performing well or not.
Whether your company has been trading for many years or is a new startup, accurate customer and prospect data is key to sourcing new business. Estadia has extensive experience of working though complex data lists, supplied from both in-house or purchased, to establish the best prospects to target, update existing records and remove dead data, leaving you with a clean database to work with.
Encourage a high reputation and repeat business by surveying your customer base to learn about their experiences with your product or service, Estadia provide a full survey service with comprehensive reporting of results.
For businesses looking to outsource their complete prospecting strategy, a detailed campaign can be delivered to build the initial relationship with new prospects, cultivate awareness of your product or service over time, finally culminating with arranging an appointment to meet with you face-to-face.
Why should I outsource my telemarketing?
Once you establish your goals and expectations, you can then measure the resources available within your business to see if it can sustain the work involved. If you want to avoid overstretching your staff, adding new duties to their workload and taking their focus off delivering to a high standard, then it may be more cost effective and productive for you to outsource your telemarketing. Other common reasons for outsourcing telemarketing include:
- Your business levels are subject to seasonal peaks
- You don’t wish to take on the responsibility of managing another team
- You don’t have the budget or space to equip a call centre
- You want to start up your marketing campaign quickly
The benefits of outsourcing telemarketing activity to Estadia are clear:
- Qualified and experienced in this field, Estadia’s telemarketers have been selected specifically for their suitability to the work required
- Our telemarketers have received training to help them make the most of every conversation they have with a prospect
- Estadia provides regular reports and tracking information that evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign
Can an outside telemarketer truly represent my company?
Estadia telemarketers take ownership of their telemarketing projects from the outset, making time to learn as much about the company they will represent and all the features and benefits of their product or service. Their line manager maintains an overall view of the project but it is essential that the person making the calls stays in communication with the client they are representing. Opportunities to measure the success of the campaign and re-evealute the strategy provide you with the reassurance you need.
How long should my telemarketing campaign be?
Campaigns start at 5 hours per week, but up to 30 hours per week can be accommodated, running from a minimum of 13 weeks. Longer campaigns allow for a greater number of highly qualified leads with strong prospect relationships
How can I track the progress of my campaign?
Our communication with you is vital to the project, helping you to understand exactly what activity is taking place each week and how prospects are being developed. At the beginning of each week, you will receive an email report detailing:
- Number of calls made
- Number of appointments booked
- Number of prospects generated
- Information on each of the prospects we are working on at that time
How is data for the campaign sourced?
There are three options for data provision:
- Provide your own data in a spreadsheet
- Instruct us as to the sectors or specific businesses you want an appointment with and we will research the data. This does slow down the calling process but saves on the cost of purchasing data
- We work with a data provider to source fully qualified, researched and fresh leads. This costs approximately £300 + VAT per 1000
For information regarding prices please download the Estadia Telemarketing Brochure