What are the benefits of a strong sales strategy?
- Achievement of targets, both revenue and profit
- Business growth
- Direction for the business
- Effective staff management
- Innovation in strategy
- Identification of profitable opportunities
- Fully trained and productive staff
- Effective controls and measurement
- Joined up marketing and sales
Some of the key areas that have a direct and profound impact on your sales are:
- Creating intelligent and achievable sales targets and budgets
- Identifying target customers
- Developing the key activities required to achieve targets and budgets
- Creating the measurement and management processes to ensure success
- Utilising the right systems and controls to manage sales, such as CRM, forecasting and pipeline management
- Ensuring the right people are doing the right job
- Implementing the training and coaching required to ensure every member of staff has the right skills to deliver on their targets
- Creating the link between product benefits, marketing and sales approach
Who needs a sales strategy?
Every business needs a strategy for bringing in sales. Some will naturally be more complex than others, but the benefits of sourcing a tailored and suitably constructed sales plan far outweighs the effort of creating one.
Estadia will carry out a full sales audit of your business, looking closely at the current solutions in place and their effectiveness. This audit can take between 2 and 5 days depending on the size of your business. We will then work in partnership with you to design a sales strategy that will deliver the uplift in sales you require, creating more revenue and profit.
You will receive a full blueprint for your strategy which you can then implement yourself, or you can engage Estadia to help you to install the strategy, either in full or in part.